Call for Papers
The International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice is indexed online:
- PubMed and PubMed Central
- OAIster – The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in the International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the jkpractitioner.com website.
- Although the International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice receives a large number of papers, unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. The International Journal of General Medicinehas a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution a Article Processing Charges (APC).
The International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice is indexed on PubMed Central . All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Prof. G. M . Malik
International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice
Submit your Papers Online
Authors are invited to submit papers through e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org